skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
knittingbondgirl
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
online marketing
Paid To Popup
Your Browse Here
» » Before Carin Wester
Before Carin Wester
poola kataryna dress
h&m tank
acne shoes
chanel tattoos
pictures by
stefanie
Quick post from yesterday... the dress that I bought at the design market I blogged a while ago was a success! I was proud to wear a finnish design!
now we are heading to the afterparty, see you there!
xxx
more
less
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Tattoos Designs for Girl
Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs...
Tribal Dragon Tattoos
Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal D...
Tattoos Designs for Men
Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for ...
Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo
Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And S...
Behind the scenes with Diesel
A little look at the behind the scenes for my Diesel x Grazia shoot. We spent a day shooting at a beautiful little loft studio in east Londo...
Preparations
h&m coat shadow fox stone dress as shirt h&m mustard top gina tricot jeans vintage belt zara bag miista boots Some very casual lay...
A Miista visit
Before I left London I made sure I took the time for a little visit I had planned for weeks. I navigated myself to east London to visit the...
A beautiful denial
You know what? screw this darkness I say. It's been raining slush for the last month... or weeks, but it sure feels like forever. So in...
Fluff
zara scarf h&m waistcoat vintage tee cos pants jimmy choo shoes I was strangely drawn to this orange pile of fluff when I came across i...
FINSK x URBAN OUTFITTERS
music by New Look, You and I look one 'thora' boots nowhere jacket asos skirt ebay cap look two 'anu' and 'miko' ...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(233)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
▼
2010
(238)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(33)
▼
August
(25)
Illustrated curiosity
On the move
Graphic organizers
Finnish summer album
Wooden wall
We share our mothers health
On the streets
Mayla front row
White on white
Stockholm fashion week SS11: Carin Wester
Before Carin Wester
What I wore to hope
Stockholm fashion week SS11: Hope
Acne archive
Hei stockholm!
Flow
Wrinkle free sheets
Better before
Haystack storage
I want.. no, I need you
Lasipalatsi design market
Ghosts
Living walls
Lapponia silver ring GIVEAWAY
Acne paper
►
July
(20)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)