Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

From a family of artists




onward into the future spike cuff from urban outfitters
silver bangles vintage
vintage fur waistcoat
nakkna dress

I was asked by jewellery designer Vanessa Mooney to style a few items from their beautiful, handmade range, and I have to admit the pieces could not have suited better in to my jewellery collection.. if you know me at all I think we can agree on that one right?

ethnic and truly bohemian, I swear I would wear every single piece. I had to borrow this picture that I think pretty much describes the whole feel..


and guess what? as a little summer treat, all my dearest readers get 25% off when you shop at vanessamooney.com just enter "VMSummer1" at the checkout!

We took these pictures with my sister at the park today, I could not resist showing you this beautiful Nakkna dress I got a while ago here in helsinki. It is somewhat of a kimono or a cape.. hard to say but pretty much exactly a dress made for me.


photos by stefanie