Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Back on track



Heyy sorry for the long blog break, but I've now handed my uni project, so time to get back to blogging again! I still need to spend the whole july in school but a little pre vacation is more than needed...

these shots are a bit of a preview of what I have been working on these last couple of months..

EDIT: I am sorry to hear these pictures are upsetting to some, I certainly did not attend it that way! My whole project was a dedication to the Native American culture as it is something I find fascinating, it was a leading part of the inspiration behind my collection.

Sometimes I choose to wear somewhat controversial things, it is a big part of what keeps me excited about fashion, never should this be seen as an attack against specific people/cultures more like the opposite - as a tribute to them, I hope you can understand

xxx