Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Uncomplicated patterns


vintage cape
benetton polo shirt
topshop pants
nicholas kirkwood shoes
vintage bag
fashionology necklaces

photos by stefanie

Yey my sister is in town! and I can't believe it, but I am going back to uni for a extra xmas course.. I'm suuuuch a good student - photography this time.. and if they try to give me (real) homework I might walk out because in my head, I am already on vacation.
This was before lunch the other day.. It was really the first time I ever wore the cape.. although I had it in my closet for years.. well whatever, that's the glory of vintage.

ps. I added lots of more rings and cool chain-cuff earrings to my shop. Tomorrow I'll add bracelets.

pps. Thank you everyone who have voted for me in the asos styling competition! There is still time to vote, the winner will land a styling gig at asos so your votes (=facebook 'likes') are really really appreciated!

Still time to hit the 'like' button for your favorite looks over at asos facebook page! In order to vote you need to 'like' asos first..

CLICK TO VOTE!

xxx