Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

... and the bride wore Wang


French connection dress
aldo shoes 
Chanel tattoos
Lapponia ring

Pictures from the beautiful wedding that took place in Helsinki on saturday. To be honest I did not know which side to take in church because the groom was a relative, but I was more involved with preparations from the bride's side. I designed the red bridesmaid dresses, but was a little nervous about the turnout because I did not have a chance to see the finished dresses live until the bridesmaids walked down the aisle... Luckily all three looked gorgeous. I might also had a little something to do with getting that amazing Vera Wang 'Diana' dress (and matching VW invitations) over to Finland... 

It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a lot of fun! of course my night turned even better when I catched the bouquet...

I could not decide what to wear until half an hour before the wedding, but the Chanel tattoos were planned long before... don't they look amazing? I want to wear them all summer long!