skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
knittingbondgirl
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
online marketing
Paid To Popup
Your Browse Here
»
teenvogue
» Gym pants
Gym pants
asos knit
zara jacket
hm pants
nicholas kirkwood shoes
fashionology rings
zara bag
pics by tasha
Taken actually a while ago but I am still loving these pants... gym pants maybe but beats a pair of boring leggings anytime.
xxx
more
less
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Tattoos Designs for Girl
Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs...
Tribal Dragon Tattoos
Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal D...
Tattoos Designs for Men
Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for ...
Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo
Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And S...
Behind the scenes with Diesel
A little look at the behind the scenes for my Diesel x Grazia shoot. We spent a day shooting at a beautiful little loft studio in east Londo...
Preparations
h&m coat shadow fox stone dress as shirt h&m mustard top gina tricot jeans vintage belt zara bag miista boots Some very casual lay...
A Miista visit
Before I left London I made sure I took the time for a little visit I had planned for weeks. I navigated myself to east London to visit the...
FINSK x URBAN OUTFITTERS
music by New Look, You and I look one 'thora' boots nowhere jacket asos skirt ebay cap look two 'anu' and 'miko' ...
Fluff
zara scarf h&m waistcoat vintage tee cos pants jimmy choo shoes I was strangely drawn to this orange pile of fluff when I came across i...
Online fashion week with Bengt
Photography by: Martin Zahringer I'm taking part in Vogue's online fashion week with Bengt , who I became familiar with through th...
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(233)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(17)
Gym pants
Martially
Wang for day and night
Buckle up thursday
perfection x 2
Waterflowers
Blue jeans
Ihanaa leijonat
See through
Taking gold
On the road
a break from white
Spring report
Color clash
Stopping by Gränna
By the sexiest man in fashion
Rosy leather
►
April
(22)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
►
2010
(238)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)