skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
knittingbondgirl
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Pages
Home
online marketing
Paid To Popup
Your Browse Here
» » A legend is gone
A legend is gone
Alexander Mcqueen scarf
The genious know as Alexander Mcqueen has died. I am greatful I got to live during his era.. one of the most an amazing talents of our generation will be missed but never forgotten.. rip.
more
less
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Tattoos Designs for Girl
Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs for Girl Tattoos Designs...
Tribal Dragon Tattoos
Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal Dragon Tattoos Tribal D...
Tattoos Designs for Men
Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for Men Tattoos Designs for ...
Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo
Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And Shoulder Tattoo Tribal Arm And S...
Behind the scenes with Diesel
A little look at the behind the scenes for my Diesel x Grazia shoot. We spent a day shooting at a beautiful little loft studio in east Londo...
Preparations
h&m coat shadow fox stone dress as shirt h&m mustard top gina tricot jeans vintage belt zara bag miista boots Some very casual lay...
A Miista visit
Before I left London I made sure I took the time for a little visit I had planned for weeks. I navigated myself to east London to visit the...
Fluff
zara scarf h&m waistcoat vintage tee cos pants jimmy choo shoes I was strangely drawn to this orange pile of fluff when I came across i...
A beautiful denial
You know what? screw this darkness I say. It's been raining slush for the last month... or weeks, but it sure feels like forever. So in...
Online fashion week with Bengt
Photography by: Martin Zahringer I'm taking part in Vogue's online fashion week with Bengt , who I became familiar with through th...
Blog Archive
►
2011
(233)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(22)
▼
2010
(238)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(18)
▼
February
(18)
Party scene
On my way
Under construction
Best of London
Barber shop
Chance of rain
Best of New York part 2
Best of New York part 1
Pinned up
I wish I had a key..
Valentine's day night
Maddox
A legend is gone
My little scarf chest..
My type of morning
Saturday night date on a monday
Spikes and pancakes
Hello